Saturday, May 31, 2014

Episode 21 Playlist - May 31, 2014

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
LL Cool J - Around The Way Girl
2Pac - I Get Around
Digital Underground - Humpty Dance
Gang Starr - DWYCK ft. Nice &  Smooth
A Tribe Called Quest - Oh My God

Dumbfounded - Summer Fling
Mos Def - Summertime
The Audible Doctor - On The Rocks ft. Has Lo
H.I.S.D. - Summer So Good ft. Legendary K.O.
Relit & Aims - Summertime
El Da Sensei - Summertime Blues
Atmosphere -Feel Good Hit of the Summer
Quincy Jones - Summertime In The City

The Pharcyde - Runnin'
Method Man & Redman - How High Remix
Snoop Dogg - Gin & Juice
Erule - Listen
Hieroglyphics - You Never Knew
Masta Ace Inc. - The I.N.C. Ride
Twinz - Eastside LB ft. Warren G
Hi-C - Sittin' In Da Park
T.W.D.Y. - Playa's Holiday
Shade Sheist - Where I Wanna Be ft. Nate Dogg
Outkast - Jazzy Belle
Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow
Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing)
Nas - If I Ruled The World ft. Lauryn Hill

Public Enemy - He Got Game
Lords of the Underground - Funky Child
Mad Lion - Take It Easy
A Tribe Called Quest - Check The Rhime
Special Ed - I Got It Made
Main Source - Fakin' The Funk
Wreckx N Effect- Rumpshaker
Da Bush Babees - We Run Things (It's Like That)
Grand Puba - I Like It
Mobb Deep - Give Up The Goods (Just Step)
AZ - Sugar Hill Remix
Camp Lo - Coolie High
The Lost Boyz - Renee Remix
Smif N Wessun - Wrekonize Remix
Ya'll So Stupid - Van Full Of Pakistans

No comments:

Post a Comment